Technology and My Child Workshop: Parenting in the Digital Age
May 6 and May 13, 2021 | 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Are you struggling managing your child's screen time?
Do you have a good understanding of the impact of technology on your child's development?
Join us as we learn to lead and teach good digital stewardship within our families.
This online workshop will be led by Cameron Keller, Executive Director and Clinical Counsellor at Burnaby Counselling Group, and will:
- Be a two-part online workshop on both May 6th and May 13th from 7:30pm - 9pm. It is important to attend both dates to receive the full benefits of the workshop.
- Be an interactive online workshop that will involve personal coaching, practical application, small group breakouts, etc.
- Examine the impact of the use of technology on a child's brain, their social and emotional development and their overall physical health.
- Cover both positive and negative impacts on children.
- Explore strategies to parent effectively in the digital age.
- Provide practical strategies on how to set children up for success in being good digital stewards.
*Facilitated by Burnaby Counselling Group in partnership with Town + Field Church